Welcome to our blog featuring recipes, tips and more! We hope you enjoy this delicious ribeye steak recipe with family & friends.
Perfect Ribeye Steak Recipe
Perfect, Easy Ribeye Steak that is butter basted in a cast iron skillet in the oven with Rosemary. A Perfect error-proof medium rare in 20 minutes including resting time.
- 4 McKinney Meats 12 - ounce Ribeye Steaks 1 1/2 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 rosemary sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Add the butter to a cast iron skillet on high heat.
3. Add the salt and black pepper to the steaks and add to the pan.
4. Sear the steaks on high heats for 30 seconds on each side.
5. Add the rosemary springs to the top of the steaks and spoon over the butter onto the steaks.
6. Put the pan with the steaks into the oven for 4-5 minutes
7. Rest for five minutes before serving (do not cut until rest time is complete).
About McKinney Meats
McKinney Meats is your local butcher and deli based in New Philadelphia, Ohio. Visit us for all types of beef, pork, chicken, seafood, deli meat, deli cheese, soups, salads and more!